Apr 14, 2019

What I believe

I believe that what I believe determines what I do.
I believe that if I am not doing something that I believe that I want to do (writing, for example) that there must be one or more limiting beliefs in the way.
I believe that if I found and removed the limiting beliefs, then what I did would change.
I believe that I can believe anything—if only for a moment.
I believe that I can maintain some beliefs effortlessly and I can maintain others only with effort.
I believe apart from the effort to maintain some beliefs, changing what I do by changing my beliefs would be effortless.
I believe that it might be possible to maintain more beliefs effortlessly
I believe that I know things that I can’t articulate.
I believe that I can improve any part of my life, at any moment, by taking an inventory of what I believe, emphasizing the beliefs that are helpful, changing or removing beliefs that are unhelpful, and adding beliefs that would be helpful.
I have been doing that for most of the morning.
I believe my life has already improved.
I believe that this post is evidence.
I believe your life might improve if you did something like this.
I hope you do and I hope that it does.
If you so, and it does, I would like to hear about it.
Anyway, I believe that I would.
I believe that there’s a lot more to this idea than what I’ve written here.
I believe (and predict) that I am going to write some posts unpacking this idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages