Dec 29, 2017

75 Years - 1 days: A couple of topic lists recovered

Previous post in this series

Today I dug through some old handwritten notes and some Google docs and spreadsheets and recovered about a hundred topics for posts. Some of the topics might overlap the 116 drafts. And then I have an Evernote notebook where I've filed 60 more web pages that I thought were blogworthy. And there are others in other notebooks. So it looks as though I'm organizing myself to do a lot of writing. We'll see.

I've also been organizing my Google Docs, finding essays that I've written that never turned into posts. Or maybe they did. That will be the next challenge: organizing my completed posts so that I know what I've written.

So let's see what happens tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages