Dec 27, 2017

75 Years - 3 days: Drafts: complete or delete

The other day I reviewed the 273 posts that I'd published over the past five years. Today I looked at the 116 drafts that I've accumulated. Lots of good ideas that I started on and never completed. At my prior posting rate that's enough to keep me going for about two years.

But I'm going to do better than that. I'm going to go through them and complete or delete each one.

If I remember correctly, at least one of those draft isn't a draft at all. It's a list of topics. And today I banged out a list of twenty more. So plenty of stuff to write about. Now all I have to do is get into the writing habit.

Which I didn't do today, Instead, Bobbi and I drove up to Bangor to watch the latest Star Wars movie--a colossal waste of time--other than a nice drive together, and being able to say "we saw it." But really? The movie was loosely connected series of opportunities for special effects. There were just a couple of good lines in the movies--and that was it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages