Nov 17, 2018

And then I wrote

“So,” I thought to myself, “what am I going to write first?”
“Write me!!”, said wannabe blog post about my improved writing workflow.
“Write me!!”, said a wannabe blog post about StackEdit.
“Write me!!”, said a wannabe blog post about Grammarly.
“Write me!!”, said a wannabe blog post in rebuttal to an article on JL’s Slack channel.
“Write me!!”, said a wannabe blog post. “You can call me ‘Second Rate Scott Alexander.’”
“Write me!!”, said a wannabe blog post about this morning’s meditation. “It was awesome.”
“Write me!!”, said a wannabe blog post about a Jordan Peterson video that Daniel had shared with me last night.
“Write me!!”, said a wannabe blog post about my website.
“Write me!!”, said a wannabe blog post about Blue Hills Broadband initiative.
“Write me!!”, said a wannabe blog post about.
“Are you done?” I asked.
“No,” said another wannabe post, “But I want to see how you do writing these posts before I waste my time.”
“Me too,” came another chorus.
“OK,” I said. Then to my blog, “Can you get these guys organized and help me get these posts written?”
“Sure,” said my blog. “Say, this is a pretty interesting post in its own right. I’m going to post it.”
And it did.
Written with the help of StackEdit, Grammerly, Markdown Here, Blogger, and Google voice typing on Android and Chromebook, plus other stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages